Event Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023
Event Location: Balboa Park, San Diego
Join us for the 19th annual Race for Autism Superhero 5K, and 1 Mile Family Walk to raise awareness, promote inclusion, and support local autism programs.
Enjoy music, refreshments, children’s activities, and a Resource Fair with 50+ autism vendors.
- 5K Superhero Run
- 5K Walk
- 1 Mile Family Walk
- Virtual “Race from Home” option
Registration includes a T-shirt, commemorative medal, and bib.
Team discounts are available!
Pre-Race Bib and T-shirt Pickup: Sunday, March 26, 10 AM – 2 PM,
Road Runner Sports (5549 Copley Dr., San Diego, CA 92111)
Race Day Schedule:
- 6:30 AM: Registration Opens
- 7:05 AM: Dance Warm-up
- 7:25 AM: 5K Timed Run Start
- 7:30 AM: Resource Fair Opens
- 8:30 AM: One Mile Walk Start
- 9:20 AM: Awards Ceremony at Stage
- 11:00 AM: Resource Fair Closes
Free parking in Balboa Park lots and metered street parking on the west side (enforced on Saturdays).
Connect with us on social media using #RACE4AUTISM and @NFARorg!